Orvas makes money for me and saves my time – this is the most frequently heard comment of owners of luxury villas and gulets on the Adriatic that have decided to collaborate with Orvas. This claim has almost become a motto for our many satisfied partners, among them are Miel Gerritse and his wife Suzanne Panduric, owners of the luxury villa Andora on the island of Brač, who described their satisfaction as follows:
– We are very happy with my collaboration with Orvas. In their work, the Orvas team applies an approach that manages to be both professional and friendly. When we work with Orvas, we feel all of the benefits of the broad range of services that the company offers, which includes a network of agents throughout Europe. This is what, after all, ensures that accommodation is booked to capacity.
Orvas is an agency that specializes in elite tourism in several segments and boasts a wealth of experience that has been gained in Croatia and expanded to other countries in Europe. The company’s headquarters at the ACI marina in Split have practically become a site of pilgrimage for current and potential partners, who have entrusted the Orvas team with their poolside villas and luxury yachts. The interest in Orvas’s know-how has particularly been booming as of recent, as the Croatian tourism scene is getting slightly fidgety about certain lagging markets returning to the scene and demanding their own slice of the pie.
Compliments are always pleasing to the ear and this, naturally, also applies to Miel’s generous praise. A satisfied partner is the best confirmation of a job well done, and in this case, these stellar results were achieved through quality mutual cooperation, which never could have come to fruition without the first-class tourist product that Miel and his wife Suzanne have created on the island of Brač.
Unimposing luxury is perhaps the simplest and best way to describe Andora. In a certain manner, this jewel ensconced in a pristine natural environment and boasting stunning views of the open sea also reflects the story of Brač stone. Just like Miel managed to create his very own slice of paradise in the middle of this haven of nature, thus also the great Renaissance sculptors Giorgio da Sebenico and Nicolas of Florence, together with the 20th-century great Ivan Meštrović, used Brač stone to create their own world-class masterpieces. However, perhaps it’s best to let the owners describe their villa in their own words.
– Our villa offers views that are truly breathtaking, without any other houses or buildings in the way. All you can see before you is the lush vegetation and sea. Our villa is located at the end of the charming village of Selca, where all structures are made from locally sourced white stone. Also worth mentioning is the fact that this is the place where the first monument dedicated to the celebrated Russian writer Leo Tolstoy was erected, says Miel Gerritse while Suzzane Panduric adding:
– In building our dream home, the goal was to tick all the boxes for creating the perfect place for a relaxing vacation. Andora offers all of the amenities you need for a simple yet comfortable stay, and it has been furnished with high-quality and cosy furniture. Our love for modern design is readily apparent, as is our love for antiques. As our villa is located at the end of a path, this means that it is virtually free of all traffic. The next-door neighbours are quite far away, which means that you will be able to spend a tranquil vacation free of any noise or hassle from the part of the local population or tourists. Privacy is absolutely guaranteed! Andora is also very capacious, so even if you bring an entire group with you, you’ll still be able to find a corner where you can enjoy some peace and quiet.
As an agency, it is a true pleasure to be able to offer this kind of product on the market. Superior-quality accommodation facilities and watercraft have been the focus of Orvas since 2003, and we have been renting them to customers with a high purchasing power for nearly half a year.
– When we’re talking about the island of Brač specifically, our villas are booked to capacity for up to 150 days a year, says Ema Škabar, the commercial director of Orvas.
The story of paradise at the end of the road does not end here. The island of Brač itself is, just like all other Croatian islands, a truly picturesque location, a place that boasts a rich cultural and historical heritage and features all the amenities you need to feel at one with nature, such as cycling trails and idyllic promenades that will take you from Villa Andora to the closest beach. The fitter among us can also hop on a ferry and, via Sumartin, reach Makarska, which is where the ascent to Biokovo mountain and the second highest peak in Croatia, Sv. Jure (1762m), begins.
– Brač is an island of truly breathtaking and pristine natural beauty. Selca is also a particularly appealing vacation spot as this is a village that is still somewhat off the beaten bath. Its rich heritage that dates back to prehistoric times, high-quality accommodation services and the hospitality of its locals guarantee you a vacation that you’re bound not to forget that soon, says our partner from the Netherlands.
Leave a comment
Text below Leave a comment on a single blog view.
We want to keep our guests updated with the steps that we are taking for a safe holiday at our villa. It minimizes contact with our staff while ensuring you have all you need for an enjoyable vacation.
For the easier and faster way of crossing the border of the Republic of Croatia and to keep our guests aware of the epidemiological measures that are currently active in Croatia, the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of the Interior has launched a new website!
If you are planning a vacation in coastal Croatia from February to May there are a lot of interesting events to explore. These are perfect months for recharging batteries in the Croatian Adriatic.
We believe that, after reading this text, it will become clear to you that if you ever thought you were strong enough to resist any temptation, that Croatia is absolutely a country to make you have doubts in your convictions.
Can you imagine that there is an island where the stone is considered to be a treasure? An island which has a cave that hides a dragon, and whose hard-to-reach terrain is home to an impressive monastery built among rocks?
When we love someone we often like to say that we give him or her our heart. If you go on a vacation in Croatia, you will find out that there is a way to literally give your heart to the loved ones by gifting them licitar’s heart.
Getting together with family, laughing and catching of all what is going on in everybody's life accompany gathering at a Christmas table. Read what will be served for Croatian Christmas feast.
With the end of November, we all begin to feel the holiday atmosphere and the oncoming of Christmas. This year, you could experience Advent and winter magic with a slight twist.
Whether you are coming to Croatia for the first time or have already been here, Split have something to offer to you. The possibilities are numerous.
Sibenik is a historical city in the middle of Dalmatia in Croatia. Mediterranean climate assures perfect weather conditions throughout whole year. Here is our proposal of what to do in Sibenik.
If you decided to visit Brac, you are not going to regret. Contrary, you are going to be pleasantly surprised with its size, nature, history, gastronomy and everything else. There are so many things to do on Brac Island. Come and enjoy.
Your pet is member of your family and, for sure, you don't want to be apart from your best friend. So, when it comes to planning a holiday you want to bring your pet on vacation with you. First thing you need to be sure of is that your destination is pet friendly.
The Korcula Island in Croatia is an island in central Dalmatia and it’s the second most populous Adriatic island. If you are not sure why should you visit Korcula Island read about what to do and to see in Korcula.
Explore the most exclusive parts of Croatia on your Hidden Croatia Holidays. Explore all that Croatia has to offer from your private villa with help from our Croatia Travel Blog.
Learn about the numerous Game of Thrones filming locations across Croatia, from the popular destination of Dubrovnik Riviera to Split and beyond. Forge your own path to the Iron Throne.
With a well-preserved history, it's no surprise that Croatia is home to many wonderful UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Here are just a few of our favourites.
As Croatia gains popularity as a tourist destination, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are our top tips on what to watch out for if you're visiting Croatia for the first time.
Although December and the Christmas period may not traditionally be the most popular time to visit Croatia, the bustling Christmas markets and authentic Christmas traditions draw in tourists who are looking for a European city break in December.
Croatia is famous for its beautiful beaches and crystal clear sea, something that is not to be missed on your villa holiday. Read about our favourite Croatian beaches now.
Whether enjoying a Croatia island hopping tour or settling down for a luxury villa holiday, Makarska is a destination that should be on your list. Read now to find out why.
Brac is a special Croatian island full of culture and natural beauties that you are sure to fall in love with. Read now to discover why you should go here for your Croatian holiday.
Towards 301st Alka, which will be held on August 7, we get to know you with this symbol of heroism and glory, and synonymous of the city of Sinj. If you are on holidays in Croatia, we recommend you to be a participant of history in the present
Split is a hub of cultural and historical activities during the summer, leaving you entertained and with a better understanding of the rich Split history. Read our top 8 things to do in Split & book your holiday now!
Dalmatian specialty received this month a protected geographical indication on the level of the European Union, and it is being prepared since the time of the Turks.