Orvas makes money for me and saves my time – this is the most frequently heard comment of owners of luxury villas and gulets on the Adriatic that have decided to collaborate with Orvas. This claim has almost become a motto for our many satisfied partners, among them are Miel Gerritse and his wife Suzanne Panduric, owners of the luxury villa Andora on the island of Brač, who described their satisfaction as follows:
– We are very happy with my collaboration with Orvas. In their work, the Orvas team applies an approach that manages to be both professional and friendly. When we work with Orvas, we feel all of the benefits of the broad range of services that the company offers, which includes a network of agents throughout Europe. This is what, after all, ensures that accommodation is booked to capacity.
Orvas is an agency that specializes in elite tourism in several segments and boasts a wealth of experience that has been gained in Croatia and expanded to other countries in Europe. The company’s headquarters at the ACI marina in Split have practically become a site of pilgrimage for current and potential partners, who have entrusted the Orvas team with their poolside villas and luxury yachts. The interest in Orvas’s know-how has particularly been booming as of recent, as the Croatian tourism scene is getting slightly fidgety about certain lagging markets returning to the scene and demanding their own slice of the pie.
Compliments are always pleasing to the ear and this, naturally, also applies to Miel’s generous praise. A satisfied partner is the best confirmation of a job well done, and in this case, these stellar results were achieved through quality mutual cooperation, which never could have come to fruition without the first-class tourist product that Miel and his wife Suzanne have created on the island of Brač.
Unimposing luxury is perhaps the simplest and best way to describe Andora. In a certain manner, this jewel ensconced in a pristine natural environment and boasting stunning views of the open sea also reflects the story of Brač stone. Just like Miel managed to create his very own slice of paradise in the middle of this haven of nature, thus also the great Renaissance sculptors Giorgio da Sebenico and Nicolas of Florence, together with the 20th-century great Ivan Meštrović, used Brač stone to create their own world-class masterpieces. However, perhaps it’s best to let the owners describe their villa in their own words.
– Our villa offers views that are truly breathtaking, without any other houses or buildings in the way. All you can see before you is the lush vegetation and sea. Our villa is located at the end of the charming village of Selca, where all structures are made from locally sourced white stone. Also worth mentioning is the fact that this is the place where the first monument dedicated to the celebrated Russian writer Leo Tolstoy was erected, says Miel Gerritse while Suzzane Panduric adding:
– In building our dream home, the goal was to tick all the boxes for creating the perfect place for a relaxing vacation. Andora offers all of the amenities you need for a simple yet comfortable stay, and it has been furnished with high-quality and cosy furniture. Our love for modern design is readily apparent, as is our love for antiques. As our villa is located at the end of a path, this means that it is virtually free of all traffic. The next-door neighbours are quite far away, which means that you will be able to spend a tranquil vacation free of any noise or hassle from the part of the local population or tourists. Privacy is absolutely guaranteed! Andora is also very capacious, so even if you bring an entire group with you, you’ll still be able to find a corner where you can enjoy some peace and quiet.
As an agency, it is a true pleasure to be able to offer this kind of product on the market. Superior-quality accommodation facilities and watercraft have been the focus of Orvas since 2003, and we have been renting them to customers with a high purchasing power for nearly half a year.
– When we’re talking about the island of Brač specifically, our villas are booked to capacity for up to 150 days a year, says Ema Škabar, the commercial director of Orvas.
The story of paradise at the end of the road does not end here. The island of Brač itself is, just like all other Croatian islands, a truly picturesque location, a place that boasts a rich cultural and historical heritage and features all the amenities you need to feel at one with nature, such as cycling trails and idyllic promenades that will take you from Villa Andora to the closest beach. The fitter among us can also hop on a ferry and, via Sumartin, reach Makarska, which is where the ascent to Biokovo mountain and the second highest peak in Croatia, Sv. Jure (1762m), begins.
– Brač is an island of truly breathtaking and pristine natural beauty. Selca is also a particularly appealing vacation spot as this is a village that is still somewhat off the beaten bath. Its rich heritage that dates back to prehistoric times, high-quality accommodation services and the hospitality of its locals guarantee you a vacation that you’re bound not to forget that soon, says our partner from the Netherlands.
Leave a comment
Text below Leave a comment on a single blog view.
Whether you are looking for a peaceful and completely relaxing vacation or an active and adventurous one, Istria and luxury villas in Istria are not going to disappoint you.
Explore the most exclusive parts of Croatia on your Hidden Croatia Holidays. Explore all that Croatia has to offer from your private villa with help from our Croatia Travel Blog.
Luxury Villas in Dubrovnik are the best way to explore all the adventures this wonderful city has to offer.
Take a look at our top five things to do in Hvar, Croatia while enjoying your Luxury Croatian Villa Holiday.
Take a look at our top 5 reasons to take villa holidays over a hotel room for your next getaway.
Visit the Island of Brac and explore small and charming place Milna. Find out the event calendar this summer and enjoy with your family and friends.
Learn about the numerous Game of Thrones filming locations across Croatia, from the popular destination of Dubrovnik Riviera to Split and beyond. Forge your own path to the Iron Throne.
June is underway and it is going to be a busy month across Croatia. From festivals to local events there is sure to be plenty to do across all of the Croatian holiday destinations.
With a well-preserved history, it's no surprise that Croatia is home to many wonderful UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Here are just a few of our favourites.
Villas offer privacy, tranquillity and the utmost comfort. Read our top tips on how to choose the perfect Croatian villa for you.
As Croatia gains popularity as a tourist destination, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are our top tips on what to watch out for if you're visiting Croatia for the first time.
Although the reasons to visit our beautiful country are endless, explore just 5 of the reasons why you should visit Croatia in 2018.
Although December and the Christmas period may not traditionally be the most popular time to visit Croatia, the bustling Christmas markets and authentic Christmas traditions draw in tourists who are looking for a European city break in December.
The low amount of tourists, authentic Croatian holidays and pleasant weather are just some of the reasons you should visit Croatia in October.
Dubrovnik is a beautifully historic part of Croatia that is popular for a reason! Think Game of Thrones, Mediterranean sunshine & authentic Croatian culture.
Croatia is known for its hot Mediterranean weather. Read our top tips for staying cool this summer!
With an abundance of music festivals taking place in Croatia, it can be hard to choose which one to visit. Read now to discover our favourites.
Croatia is famous for its beautiful beaches and crystal clear sea, something that is not to be missed on your villa holiday. Read about our favourite Croatian beaches now.
May in Croatia brings warm weather and the perfect climate for browsing this historical country. Read our top things to do in May!
Whether enjoying a Croatia island hopping tour or settling down for a luxury villa holiday, Makarska is a destination that should be on your list. Read now to find out why.
Hvar is an island with a long and rich history, making it the perfect place for a Croatian holiday. Read our blog now to find our top 4 things to do.
Brac is a special Croatian island full of culture and natural beauties that you are sure to fall in love with. Read now to discover why you should go here for your Croatian holiday.
The Days of Diocletian is a traditional three-day event that takes a step back in time to honour the Roman Emperor and his importance in Split history.
Towards 301st Alka, which will be held on August 7, we get to know you with this symbol of heroism and glory, and synonymous of the city of Sinj. If you are on holidays in Croatia, we recommend you to be a participant of history in the present
If you ever wonder whether you should visit Dalmatia, our list of the top 9 reasons will be sure to persuade you.
Split is a hub of cultural and historical activities during the summer, leaving you entertained and with a better understanding of the rich Split history. Read our top 8 things to do in Split & book your holiday now!
Dalmatian specialty received this month a protected geographical indication on the level of the European Union, and it is being prepared since the time of the Turks.
If you choose a villa holiday, you cannot go wrong. We bring you the benefits of enjoying that accommodation.