Over 80 Hand-picked Villas in Croatia
- What sets up apart from other villa holiday providers is that we are proud owners of most of these luxury villas in Croatia.
- Our team of experts have handpicked these holiday villas in Croatia to meet the demand of our guests, who are seeking luxury at an affordable price. We know what our guests want when it comes to a luxury holiday, which is why each private villa is handpicked to offer the height of luxury, providing everything you could possibly need.
- Explore our range of villa deals to enjoy your Croatian adventure at an even better price.
Concierge Service in our Luxury Croatian Villas
- We are proud to offer a premium and tailored concierge service in our Croatia luxury villas who care for various services whilst you enjoy your holiday.
- We can book your transfers to and from the airport, provide food and wine provisioning, private chefs and catering, Croatian cooking lessons, book you on winery visits, spa and wellness services, and various excursions that the beautiful island of Croatia has to offer. If you are on a family holiday, we can provide babysitting so that you can enjoy a night alone on the cultured island.
- Enjoy your luxury Croatia holiday to the full extent, without a worry in the world.
Assistance to Choose Your Croatian Villa Holiday
- Orvas Villas, are happy when our guests are happy. We use our trusted experts to help plan your ideal Croatia villa holiday. They are efficient and effective in choosing the ideal villa location for you and your family.
- Our friendly staff will help you to pick the holiday villas in Croatia that best suits your needs, whether it be a villa close to the beach, a view, one that is close to all the fun or simply large villas in Croatia with a private pool that you can enjoy all to yourself.
” Loved our stay. Great location for Hvar Town with a beautiful 15 minute walk along the seafront. Supermarket is a 2 minute walk away. The villa is clean and has a bathroom in each of the bedrooms. The outside terrace is the standout feature. We spent much of our time using the bbq, enjoying the pool and great weather. Would definitely recommend.”
” The property was fantastic and the hospitality from the staff was great. They helped us book a boat for the day and assisted in finding things in the local area. Location of the villa was also great! Highly recommend! “
” We were 6 adults and an 8 month old baby. Everything was provided and it was scrupulously clean. Lovely 15 to 20 min pedestrian walk along the shoreline. Hula Hula club was even closer but never heard it from our villa. Would highly recommend the villa. Host was extremely helpful. Thank you for all your help with booking and taxis. All ran very smoothly.”
” Somehow this place is even cooler in person. It’s very private. We had our own pool, fenced in yard, outdoor grill, and every bedroom has its own full bathroom. There’s plenty of space on the main floor for everyone to have a good time. The best part is that it’s a 30 second walk to the ocean! “
” Villa Vicina is a truly beautiful villa in a perfect location in Milna. The villa arranged a transfer from Split airport by speed boat as we arrived late and Ivan met us from the boat to check in at midnight. The villa is exactly as it looks in the photos and the beds are really comfy. The owners provide lots of little touches to make the stay extra special. Local olive oil and jam and some delicious local fortified wine. Highly recommend taking a small boat out and exploring the coast and otherwise just enjoy relaxing in this perfect villa.”
” Highly recommend this immaculately presented villa in the village of Sumartin. Very clean and lots of outside space to rest and relax, we especially enjoyed the bbq and covered terrace areas. We would definitely return.”
” Lovely, clean and well equipped villa. Angela was a great host and made sure we were settled. The pool is great, and maintained daily. The village of Sumartin is charming, always lots to watch. Would definitely return and recommend.”
” A luxurious villa superbly equipped and tastefully furnished. The welcome of the hosts is very warm. The house is beautiful and very spacious. Outside, there is a beautiful pool area with plenty of deckchairs, umbrellas and space to eat. There is also a barbecue area. We had a dream holiday there. In addition, sheets and towels are included and changed during the stay. Cleaning is also included in the end and middle of stay.”
” It’s our 7th time in Croatia but our first in Sumartin .We had a fantastic time staying at this villa . We stayed 10 days . It was exactly what we wanted . Spacious , Clean and very good facilities . The villa has a good location near the beach ,harbor, restaurants and grocery store . We wanted a relaxing holiday in the sun and the fact that the pool area and patio are so well placed we had a great time ! Our service from Angela the local rep for the villa was very good ! “
” Very good Villa. Good comms with host, villa very clean, comfortable and with all the stuff you’d need. Great time there ! “
” This is an absolutely amazing villa. Everything that you need for a very relaxing time away from everything. From the minute that we arrived we were totally relaxed. Amazing views, very well equipped. No expense has been spared on ensuring that this villa is to a very high standard. Private pool, shaded dining area, BBQ, bikes, table tennis table, WiFi and outside kitchen area. Very spacious and comfortable inside with aircon throughout. Highly recommended.”
” The house did not miss for a great holiday nothing. Whether it was the kettle, the coffee machine, the washing machine, the air conditioning in all rooms or the refreshing and always cleaned pool. The beach and the supermarket were only about 5 minutes.”
Latest on blog
Coronavirus doesn't have to ruin your Croatia vacation, you can switch your villa reservation for a later date and save your vacation!
We believe that, after reading this text, it will become clear to you that if you ever thought you were strong enough to resist any temptation, that Croatia is absolutely a country to make you have doubts in your convictions.
Can you imagine that there is an island where the stone is considered to be a treasure? An island which has a cave that hides a dragon, and whose hard-to-reach terrain is home to an impressive monastery built among rocks?